Girls and women have equal rights as men because women and girls are not inferior to men and boys. We are committed to achieving 50/50 access for girls to social services, financial resources, recreation, decision making and property rights.
- To promote principles of feminism and gender equality
- To build the capacity for adolescent girls to work towards achieving the goals of feminism
- To ensure equal status, rights and opportunities for women and girls of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Federally Administered Tribal Areas of Pakistan
Our Value Statement
- We follow feminist values based on human rights, equality and gender justice
- We stand for social, political, monetary and artistic equality between men and women
- We believe in dismantling patriarchy and patriarchal ideas to give women the choice to do what they want, alongside men